Many of us are eager to return to work. However, there are a lot of new considerations to keep in mind when it comes to keeping everyone safe. We know how daunting it can be as a business owner even to start the process. To help, we have put together a coronavirus risk assessment pack to help you through the process and support you in meeting your responsibilities.
Employers have a responsibility to do everything reasonable to reduce the risk in the workplace. This includes protecting not only your employees but also anyone who may enter your site.
Before your staff can return to work, you need to ensure that you have a full risk assessment in place. It should cover the ways you will reduce Coronavirus transmission risks. HSE has outlined some critical steps for workplaces to follow and implement.
- Facilitate more frequent hand washing
- Allow home working where possible, otherwise, follow social distancing guidelines
- Consider if all activities need to continue if they can not be done at a social distance
- Share your risk assessment with your employees and post it online if possible.
How We Can Help
We are specialists in health and safety, so you don’t have to be. You can rely on our expertise and experience. We will provide you with the risk assessments and policies you will need to have in place before you open up your business.
What’s Inside Our Coronavirus Risk Assessment Pack?
Our Coronavirus risk assessment pack contains the following items to help you prepare to get up and running again.
- Coronavirus specific risk assessments
- Coronavirus company policy
- Business recovery plan policy
- Return to work checklist for coronavirus
- Business video regarding safe return to work for employees.
If you want to find out more about how we can help you, please get in touch and speak to us today.