Fire Risk Assessment Services in Kent
It is a legal requirement under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 that businesses have in place and carry out on a routine basis a fire risk assessment. The responsible person for the premises (usually the employer, owner, or occupier) needs to carry out this assessment or appoint a competent person to carry it out on their behalf. These assessments are critical to ensuring that the property all structures, and staff members that are part of the business practice are safe and that risks are kept to a minimum.
A Fire Risk Assessment can go a long way in dramatically reducing the risk of fire on your premises and help ensure tenants, staff, employees, customers, and the general public are not at risk. This is the basic legal requirement for just about all businesses, organisations, and landlords. At Risk Safety Services, we’ve assessed every type of premises, from warehouses, homes, apartments, and schools, to high rise flats, stand alone structures, government buildings, and churches. Our team of exerts has the training and experience to understand that every property is unique and every situation and business is different when it comes to its fire escape plans and assessment needs.
Risk Safety Services will work closely with you and your team to ensure your fire risk assessment is conducted fairly and we will help you review your score and assist you with any changes or adjustments that need to be made. We will send out a qualified assessor to your premises and they will carry out a sufficient fire risk assessment and provide you with the full detailed report of their findings. The report will list recommendations with a specific time-scale for completion to ensure your premises are safe and that you remain up to date with all local and federal laws and requirements for businesses. The general areas we will help you with when it comes to your fire risk assessment include:The various types of premises and their needs when it comes to fire risk assessment
- Common areas that need to be considered for residential or non-business accommodation
- Shops and offices and any special things that need to be done for those situations
- Hotel inspections and assessments that need to be done for any other sleeping accommodation
- Residential care premise inspections and reviews
- Educational premises reviews and inspections
- Meeting halls, churches, theatres, and other places of assembly
- Outdoor event centres and stages
- Developing fire escape plans for all premises and facilities
- Healthcare premises and facilities
- Transportation premises and facilities
Contact us regarding your Fire Risk Assessment in Kent
Trust the experts at Risk Safety Services for all of your fire risk assessment and fire escape plan needs. Contact us today and see the difference peace of mind can bring to you and your business!