School Trip Risk Assesment Template – Download for Teachers
- Lack of inoculations against diseases, infectious or otherwise if travelling abroad.
- Allergic reactions to: Poisons, stings or bites.
- Attack, mugging or robbery while travelling / driving in a foreign country.
- Road traffic accident due to poor driving standard in country visited.
- Faulty road vehicles.
Lack of security resulting in
- Attack, mugging or robbery on visits or while in accommodation.
- Street crime, local scams, theft, muggings
Learner / s lost or separated from group due to inadequate supervision.
Indirect/remote supervision (Includes field work, souvenir shopping, theme parks, historic sites, etc.)
Children of staff.
Exposure to weather conditions such as:
- Sun UV heat,
- Cold and / or wet conditions.