Are You Looking For Event Safety Management In Kent?
Every Event Organiser knows that safety is a top priority for their event and good management of this will ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time.
To help with this area of Event Safety Management Risk Safety Services has a team of qualified experienced Safety Officers who have a broad spectrum of experience through all sporting events and venues.
Our company’s background in Events and Crowd Management brings together an ideal blend of experience to ensure every angle surrounding safety and security is addressed.
Our Event Safety Management starts with risk assessments, operational plans, Contingency planning, medical risk assessments and medical plans, attending planning meetings and the delivery of the event. We attend Safety Advisory Group meetings with the local authorities and emergency services with you to ensure a smooth operation for the event.
We are members of the Football Safety Officers Association. As the numbers of multi-functional stadiums grow the responsibility of the Safety Officer becomes more onerous. The process of safety management helps you to put together systems effectively and makes sure that you comply with any legislation imposed upon you.
The format of our qualification applies to all stadiums and events, as it is transferable since it is about systems and procedures to be used at any event or stadium.
Our services incorporate the following spheres of responsibility
- The Guide to safety at Sports Grounds (The Green Guide) and The Event Guide (Purple Guide)
- Safety and Venue Safety Certificate
- Human Resources involved in recruiting, employing, training and assessing event day staff
- Health and Safety awareness of the event day operation
- Legislation involved in running events
- Contingency planning
- Risk assessments linked to planning events and the need for categorizing events
- Event day paperwork and audit trail
Each venue is different and our diversity and experience will show that we can assist with the planning of your event whether it be sporting, concerts, regatta or any event that needs a higher degree of management.