Inspections and Auditing
A premises inspection is required in order to ensure that all matters relating to fire safety fully comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Our inspection provides an overview of your fire safety arrangements:
- Requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Inspection of means of escape and maintenance thereof.
- Effectiveness and maintenance of fire warning system.
- Means of fighting fires effectively.
- Effectiveness of fire fighting equipment.
- Staff fire safety training – overview as to competence of fire safety personnel.
- Risk of fire outbreak due to arson, terrorist activity and poor housekeeping.
- Positioning of fire fighting equipment.
Contact us today for your FREE consultation
Contact us today for your FREE consultation with our team of experts. If you have any questions, need some advice, or if you need to arrange a consultation we would love to talk to you. Feel free to contact us by phone at 0843 523 0410 or online.